The SKG Basic Retro Box is designed for the person who loves everything about classic gaming from the 8, 16 and 32 bit eras. The Retro Box fits in the palm of your hand, yet contains 7000 of the greatest video games ever made from 16 different platforms.
Everything is installed and pre-configured, you just have to plug it in and start playing. The underlying hardware is a Raspberry Pi 3, running the acclaimed RetroPie software.
Every system comes with:
- ~ Raspberry Pi 3 computer, case and Power supply
- ~ 128 GB Micro SD card running the Retropie software
- ~ Fully configured system, ready to play.
- ~ 7000 games, from 16 different platforms
- ~ Superior User Interface.
- ~ View artwork, description, and other data for each game.
- ~ Included HDMI cable
- ~ Two wired XBox style controllers
- ~ Detailed instruction manual, with links to online sources
- ~ 90 day product replacement guarantee.
- ~ Access to email support with any questions or concerns.
The following systems are installed on a Loaded box:
- ~ Arcade — 1300 games
- ~ Atari 2600 — 360 games
- ~ Sega Genesis — 820 games
- ~ NES — 800 games
- ~ SNES — 730 games
- ~ Sega CD — 150 games
- ~ Colecovision — 219 games
- ~ Game Gear — 250 games
- ~ Game Boy — 700 games
- ~ Game Boy Advance — 390 games
- ~ Game Boy Color — 500 games
- ~ Intellivision — 147 games
- ~ Sega Master System — 297 games
- ~ Nintendo 64 — 260 games (limited support)
- ~ TurboGrafx16 — 300 games
- ~ Vectrex — 40 games
- ~ Kodi Media Center — Organize and view your videos, music and pictures. Stream music and video from a hundreds of sources worldwide.
- ~ Pixel Desktop — Turns the device into a fully functioning computer, with web browser, office suite, etc.